Fever and head ache

My Father has been suffering from fever and head ache. We have consulted general physician and have been using antibiotics for one month. Ha has suger and using sugar tablets also. But so far unable to reduce the fever and headache. The problem started as headche with fever. Initially he has losen teeth. We thought the headache was due to losen teeth and all the teeth are loose. So we went to a dentist who told that all the teeth need to be removed and the same was done. Now my father has no teeth. Even after removing teeth the headache and fever was not reduced. Ans we did not know that my father had suger while removing the teeth. later we came to know and started using suger tablets along with antibiotics as per doctor's prescription. But no use. He is having no pain when he uses antibiotic. We are helpless here. We dont know who is the appropriate specialist doctor to consult. We think neurologist but we r not sure. Could you please suggest how we need to proceed.? Thanks for help.

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Headache with Fever for One Month can be due to subacute meningitis.Feel free to ask any doubts in Private consultation Feel free to ask any doubts in Private consultation
Feel free to ask any doubts in Private consultation
Dr. Raghavendra Reddy
Consultant Physician 9 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hi its on evaluation we can come to a picture. but try this tab naxdom 250 mg twice a day. check the temperature on regular basis every 2nd hrly note the temperature . give tab dolo 650 mg if he hs fever