Fertilization and implant
Every month I get regular periods even have proper ovulation history than why fertilization and implantation not happening why I am not able to convieve

Dr. Rujul Jhaveri Gujarathi
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi, there are many reason for subfertility. You need to get examined along with your partner to rule out causes of subfertility. What is your seminogram? , it also matters. If both of you are normal and not conceiving after 1 years unprotected intercourse then, it's unexplained infertility. You will need help from Subfertiliry specialist. In Pune there are many but please visit someone with good results and reasonable for investigations. You will conceive for sure. All the best !
Dr. Harisha N L

You need to be evaluated for possible causes of failure through detailed history, examination and investigations... Consult nearest infertility specialist for further help they will do the needful.