Periods are not regular
After attainment of age periods was regular for one yr after that it has stopped.... With doctors advice took scan the result was uterus and ovaries r too smaller in size... Doctor prescribed me to take premarin and meprate...after taking the tablets only will get periods...please tell me wat s the solution of this...

Please read my blogs. It's a serious hormonal imbalance.
Hello, Irregular periods is caused by hormonal imbalance (like prolactin, oestrogen, progesterone,) hypothyroidism, reproductive tract infections, PCOS, anemia,fibroids, stress etc. You are on hormonal pills,,, please attach the scan report if you have undergone or any blood tests, which helps us to give more proper advice.