Periods or implantation

Hello,my cycle length is 28-29 days for all month,I had periods on 20th march 2016 for 4 days,but again on cd21 9th April I had brown discharge/periods for 3 days,I am confused because that was never done with me,what was it,periods or implantation,and till now today 26 april I still feel full tummy,kind of vomiting feeling,on and off periods like cramping like my periods are going to start anytime,what should I do,does it possible to have period again after 9th April in 17-18 days,or I will have to wait for 6-7 may(next expected periods) or there are chances of still being pregnant after that brown 3 days bleeding,plz guide me?

Doctor Answers (1) on Periods or implantation

Dr. Vijyaben Patel Ahmedabad | Gynecologist
Hi, it seems to be short cycle of 21 days. Some timed bleeding takes place on the day of ovulation known as break through bleeding, but this is not that because you did not got period after 14 days of last bleeding. Then also if you feel like pregnancy, you may go fir blood check for bete HCG.