Feeling suicidal
Plz help me.. Feeling like killing myself.. M afraid I can't come for consultation.. I don't want to die.. Ve a small son.. Worried about him.. But can't handle pressure anymore..

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Kindly look at all the things that you value, your son, your parents....god...and let yourself know that suicide is not a solution to anything. You are in a severe state of depression and right now require support - both professional( doctor) and personal(family). Seek it actively, come out of your shell and communicate; with your parents, your friends and also meet a psychiatrist to help you deal with this more effectively. Remember, change is the law of nature and that this too shall pass..good luck.