Feeling stressed

Hello, I always get disturbed if someone speks loudly if someone shouts at me suddenly i cry nowdays this is happening to me i suddenly take tension if something happens negative.I am totally Disturbed and also not able to explain my views to anyone family,friend or any of my colleague

Doctor Answers (2) on Feeling stressed

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Are you experiencing this since your childhood??? Do you feel you had not been given opportunity to talk Or do you feel I can't speak because I may be right ? Or what if they mistake me??? etc., etc.,
If you feel you are not able to solve this issue do visit a Counsellor in the city where you live and I feel it is the right time for you to reform yourself .
Dr. Kavita Sagarkar Mumbai | Psychiatrist
Hi, something seems to have disturbed you or you are taking stress or reacting to something in your immediate environment. If this is the case, this could be Adjustment disorder with Depressed mood. In case there is no external stress factor and you are still experiencing these symptoms it may be an ongoing endogenous Depression. A detailed evaluation by a Psychiatrist is required to come to a diagnosis , which will then decide a course of action. Please consult a Psychiatrist at the earliest for the same. You may/may not require medication and you will definitely improve with counseling. In counseling you can learn how to handle your emotions better . In the meantime, do take up some exercise like walking/jogging for at least 30 minutes daily. Eat healthy meals regularly, try to sleep adequately. You can also get your thyroid levels, CBC , FBS, Vit D3 and Vit B12 levels done. Any deficiencies found can then be corrected appropriately with the correct medication. Hope this helps, All the Best!