Feeling pain in neck And stiffness
Hii um feeling pain and stiffness in my neck it's very irrigating. I did MRI it shows my posterior bulge c3-4, c4-5, C5-6

Share ur MRI SCAN COPY...tab REJUNEX CD3 OD AFTER LUNCH 10 DAYS..TAB DOLO 650 TDS 7 DAYS..TAB GABA-NT 1/2 HS OD 10 DAYS
call me
call me
This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you  in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any. -Any way it may be tried, --. Dolokind Plus (Mankind) [Aceclofenac100 mg +Paracetamol 350 mg] 1 tab. OD & SOS. X 5 days. --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Use no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. -- .Do mild exercises for  neck and shoulders. --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my YouTube channel Dr. N. C. Gupta and watch 'Me & My Yoga' and 'Yoga Simplified'. https://youtube.com/channel/ucpeqc6b1ywzwin048jsu6rw --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health. --I hope, I have solved your problem to your satisfaction.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho)
Kindly consult a doctor as mri is not the ultimate guide for treatment but you are. Relevant questions and history elicited by doctor from you helps in curing you of ur problems.
Thanks
Take paracetamol for pain Do cervical exercises Apply warm water bags You will get better don't worry
Start using soft cervical collar. It has to be worn all the times( except when you are lying down and when you are eating) Provide all the significant medical details( like any pre-existing illness, any previous surgery, any medication you are taking), so that some medicines can be prescribed.
Avoid any neck strain. Use collar with all the dedication. Minimise use of digital devices. Hot fomentation.