Feeling more sleepy
I am sleeping almost 10 hrs a day and not feeling like doing any work. No eating control too. Liking more sweets.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

I think u r avoiding some thing or somebody and hurting yourself. Deep inside there could be an unresolved issue which is causing g all these behaviour. Do consult with  a psychologist in your city and lead a happy life.
Dr. Priyanka Yadav
Addiction Psychiatrist 8 yrs exp Noida

Dear User If this is happening since atleast 2 weeks and you also have a sad mood and loss of interest in surroundings get a psychiatrist opinion for mood disorder esp if you had had past episodes or family history of such illness.