Feeling low always and tensed mind.
Feeling low and always have tensed mind. I want to be always happy but my mind get pressure always, that's why I always look dull. I think I have anxiety,depression and bipolar disorder problem. Please suggest me remedy.

Self diagnosing yourself will lead to more anxiety and could mislead you further.
Get an online consult with a psychologist and first understand the nature of symptoms or any patterns to your behavior in context to the stress and difficult environment. That will help you gain awareness and you can then approach your issues with better knowledge and resources.
Please avoid googling your symptoms and reaching to conclusions yourself.