Feeling dizziness during Badminton play
I'm feeling dizziness while playing Badminton ( approx after 30min). Taking lot of water while playing and after too. If I take some rest i feel fine but still feel same if I start playing (espesially when i see moving shuttle). Is this ear vertigo problem? If so which doctor I need to consult? If not what care I need to take and whats causing this issue? Feels same dizziness when i tie shoe knot by keeping head down. Do i need to go for some tests?

Probably vertigo.
See ENT specialist.
Avoid sudden head movements.

+131
Chat with a doctor
U r having BPPV,  nothing much to worry about U need to take proper treatment for few days,