My mom feeling Dizziness
My mom is 47 years old and she is feeling dizzy since morning and is feeling very weak and low.. Please help me out what should I do for her.. She is not able to do anything and is sitting at one place because of this.

Hi Dizziness along with weakness is most commonly found due to low blood pressue or low blood sugar levels in the body. Please give her a glass of water mixed with lemon, salt and sugar to drink immediately. Please visit a Emergency room for further evaluation and management of her condition. In case of further doubts, please feel free to write back to me. Regards Dr Prashik Meshram

Feeling dizzy and stomach pain Feeling dizzy and sleepy all the time Feeling dizzy and breathless