Feeling alone
I am getting sucidal thoughts,feeling like there is no one who really worries about me

Feeling low, having crying spells, sleep and appetite disturbances, and difficulty in concentration and attention are some of the signs of Depression. Consult a Psychiatrist for a detailed assessment. It is likely with medication and counseling the symptoms will improve. If you are feeling suicidal or hopeless consult a Psychiatrist immediately.
Yes, it is difficult to accept such experiences in life. I think you are in need of a professional support. Do consult a psychologist.
Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help here. Loneliness and depression are interlinked. When you are emotionally disturbed, your mind will be clouded with negative thoughts. So in such suitations, it better to avoid taking any hasty decisions. Instead ask for help. Talk to a counselling psychologists to ventilate your emotions, feelings and concerns. This will help you to get a different prepective and clarity about yourself and about your problems. Also you can identify suitable solution to overcome this loneliness. Don't hesitate to consult. Choose online options in such suitations as it's easy and convenient for you to discuss.
Consult a psychologists directly or online. Feel free to reach out to me online through Practo for further detailed evaluation and recommendation.