Feel empty and worthless

I feel empty and worthless i cant socialize, and now scared for my future. I cant tell anyone about how i feel. I hurt easily and remain sad most of the time.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

May be these issues are with you for so many and  not resolved. For every behaviour there is a reason behind it. You could have developed these due to some situations or because of some people which either u jv observed or Or told that u are so and so during your childhood or Adolescence. Don't worry,  these are couldn't be resolved.
Do consult a Counsellor  in your city and share all your feelings and the incidents , you might get a solution and clarity about yourself.

Hi..... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent your symptoms from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help preven,t a relapse of symptoms.....
Ms. Spandana Arun
Clinical Psychologist 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, don't hesitate to talk to some one you trust and know will understand you and do consult a psychologist/psychiatrist soon. The description you are giving are indicative of mental health issues and needs more understanding to better help you cope. It would be best if you can consult a  professional at once. Good luck!