Feel empty and worthless

I feel empty and worthless i cant socialize, and now scared for my future. I cant tell anyone about how i feel. I hurt easily and remain sad most of the time.

Doctor Answers (3) on Feel empty and worthless

Ms. Spandana Arun Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi, don't hesitate to talk to some one you trust and know will understand you and do consult a psychologist/psychiatrist soon. The description you are giving are indicative of mental health issues and needs more understanding to better help you cope. It would be best if you can consult a  professional at once. Good luck!
Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
May be these issues are with you for so many and  not resolved.
For every behaviour there is a reason behind it.
You could have developed these due to some situations or because of some people which either u jv observed or Or told that u are so and so during your childhood or Adolescence.
Don't worry,  these are couldn't be resolved.
Do consult a Counsellor  in your city and share all your feelings and the incidents , you might get a solution and clarity about yourself.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent your symptoms from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help preven,t a relapse of symptoms.....