Feeding related
Hu, ny baby is 15 days old.. He was born in 36 weeks And was admitted in NICU for 4 days where he was given Aptamil preterm formula milk..after discharge, he is nit satisfying with my breast milk And is not taking enough breast milk... I have started giving him same formula milk now with my breast milk.. But every time I feed him, he passes motion and then he is all empty again and demand for milk.. His weight after 15 days has called from 2.250 kg at birth to 2.1 kg now.. Can u pls suggest me if I need to change his formula milk coz I believe he is not digesting breast milk as well as formula milk.. And moreover he does not burp even

Dear Mother, Breast Milk is the best food for your baby. It is easy to digest.
You need Lactation  Counseling.
Please Consult Online or In clinic ( if in Nagpur)
Continue with breast milk
Hello, newborn babies pass motion while they r drinking milk. It’s normal for for newborns. It’s not a digestive problem. Babies tend to lose weight in Frst 2 wks then again they will gain. Don’t worry. Don’t change formula milk. Try giving more of ur milk than formula milk.feed the baby evry 2 nd hrly with burping for 15 -20 min.
Burp the baby even if u don’t hear burping sound.
Warm care