Feeding problem
Hello doc my baby girl is just two month old, am facing problem in feeding her can I feed her other milk too (cow's , goat's or powder milk) with breast milk.

DR Rajeev Ranjan
General Physician 17 yrs exp Noida

Mother's milk is best.try to latch properly if no option left u can choose formula milk but no cow milk before 6 months.
Dr. Deepika Gulati
Pediatrician 14 yrs exp Delhi
It's always better to breastfeed your  baby , there is no substitute  for it. Sometimes we feel like that milk is not sufficient, but it's not so.you can take paediatrician  consultation for that.if still want to give, you can give her formula milk like nanpro, similac etc.nothing else