Fearness mind unstable

Dear Dr. before 3 years i was drinking alcohal AND I left that directly in 2013 sep after tthat i was sufferin like ghabraahat , depression, Dar, Mind Bhram , Bechaini. i went to the doctor he gave me medicine. but he is continuing those medicine as of now. i have no problem now but he is continuing the medicine. Medicine name:- Deploc 30, pexopram 0.25, clomidip 50, patroxta 25. and renusun plus. I dont know how much time i will have to continue this. Doctor is saying its for life time. please give me salution. please

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello,  is the fear because u might restart the habit or in general u hv thus feeling. Either way please consult a psychologist in your city and resolve ur problem permanently.
Dr. Sharanabasappa A
Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, if this patient has only one episode of fear and other symptoms (if he was using alcohol that time) , with treatment if he totally fine , he may not require to take medication life time. You can taper the dosage or better to consult other psychiatrist for second opinion.
Dr. Rashmi Patil
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Pune
U can stop pexopram 0.25mg and see dont stop all medications suddenly