My mind ia very unstable

I am.very unstable person, I think my mother is also like me... whenever I do one thing I think of other thing... what to do?
views-icons 108 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on My mind ia very unstable

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. Since when do you have these kind of thoughts? This required a little more details to arrive at what exactly is wrong with you. For this I would suggest you consult a psychiatrist near you for further counselling and management. Kindly use the practo app to find best psychiatrist near you. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?