Fear of penetration, please help!!!
I have been married for 5.5 years and still not able to have coitus.. i get anxious and feel like something is blocking from penetration.. and whenever we try, there is tearing and burning sensation down there and excruciating pain which i cannot handle.. i am not sure if i have vaginismus.. i have visited gynaecologists.. one of them provided a lube which did not work and the other doctor said i am just overreacting and everything is normal.. how can it be normal if i am facing this problem from years and trying every possibility to resolve? kindly suggest what can be done or whom to consult.. i am ready to consult but im afraid that will this problem ever resolve, will i reach right doctor who can actually analyze my situation

Hello Practo User, use homoeopathic medications for your problem  to get Instant and effective results.Its Curable, no need to worry about. Homoeopathic medicines plays Excellent role to treat Such problems in a hollistic way without any side effect.I suggest you to message me your complete history in private chat with all reports & details & Consult Online through Practo. I will guide you for holistic & effective Results with homoeopathy ! Take care !! Best Regards:)
Anxiety caused by some unknown reasons ..its all psychological ..need to remove some stigma which hd been transferred by some wrong concept.. if u feel pain while or after intercourse you my take pain kille rlike combiflam before n fter intercourse, and also anti anxiety medicine will help you out ..no need to be afraid.. definitely it will be solved
Take consultation
It's not a major problem unless you are ready to get over it. As you had attempted with application of lubricant. Use a local anesthetic gel which will numb the area and wait for sometime atleast 10 mins, to see the effectiveness. Thereafter you can participate in the act.
You may use anesthetic spray
Speak to your partner and engage in foreplay which will also female reproductive parts to release certain amount of moisture , which can reduce the tension. Feel free to connect with a nearby doctor or see a gynecologist.
Don't panic.. Take proper counseling to clear all ur doubts.. There are few measures,  by taking them u can enjoy sexual activity..
for further information consult privately
Consult with me, to analyse your problem..
Connect please