Fear after thinking
I fear and worry too much when i think about anything and after that  something happen in my stomach like (butterfly in stomach) it started in feb 2021 when i cant sleep and my heartbeat raised so i start overthinking about it and i cant sleep at all but after that i controlled myself, but sometimes when i am happy i suddenly started Felling that my heartbeat is raising and other stuff. When i see someone ill ,i also start thinking ' its going to happen with me " and it gives me fear. Please help me .

These symptoms are markers of Anxiety disorder and in your case you feel apprehensive with butterflies in your stomach and raised heart rate. These are aggravated in cases of sudden stress that causes feeling of panicky ( feeling of impending Doom) , tremors and sleep disturbances.
Consult Psychiatrist to start with psychopharmacological intervention and counselling.
ventilating your pent up anxiety would help a lot including Psycho-education about Relaxation techniques.