diabetes-icon
FBS and PPBS Query
Hi I am 34 yr old. My weight is 98 kgs. I have checked my HBA1C multiple times and highest being 6.9 and lowest was 6.1 I did my FBS and PPBS test to check my Sugar Level again today. Sep 2020 my FBS was 115 and PPBS was 137 Nov 2020 my FBS is 129 and PPBS is 151 Pls let me know what to do. No one from my father side have diabetes. I am worried abt my condition now. I had taken medication metaformin 500 mg earlier almost 1.5yrs back for 1 month and stopped when my HBA1C was 6.9. Pls let me know wat to do

So all ur reports suggest u have diabetes. So as of now it’s in normal range. So u want to avoid taking medicines or reverse diabetes u need to reduce weight with good diet and regular exercise. If u reduce u can reverse diabetes.