Fatty liver grade II
I have no problem presently, after normal checking fatty liver grade II observed, as per doctor suggession i am taking the following medicine 1. Nusam 400 mg 2.heptagon tablet 3.evion capsule Kindly suggest whether the right treatment is going on or not

Sir Personal details provided shows wt - 105kg , ht - 5'1" , your BMI comes out be 43.7 which is truly morbidly obese category. Abdominal obesity, also confirmed on usg with grade 2 fatty liver shows that you truly have metabolic issues. With out fixing your food you can't fix your issues with medicines.
Learn how food as medicine can be used as powerful healing tool in today's time of chronic health issues. We work in a holistic and integrative manner to find and fix the root causes of chronic health issues.Embark upon a healing journey by making FOOD your first medicine.

Connect please
Yes it is correct
Right treatment
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation. Please take consultation for better evaluation and best Treatment as it need complete history of patient as personal and family history.
Patient's detailed medical history is required. It is recommended to consult a doctor professional through the Practo app or visit a local medical facility for a thorough evaluation. Please keep in mind that detailed medical history is crucial for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Avoid fried food and spicy food Water intake more Green leafy vegetables and fruits Do connect and consult
Need few more details Kindly consult
Yes the treatment going on is correct Take care of your diet and eat healthy from now on.
According to your query and sign and symptom you want to know about the disease and cause and it's best Treatment as you have mentioned as above . Please take consultation for better evaluation and best Treatment as it need complete history of patient as personal and family history. Please follow any medicine or advise after consultation only from a good doctor. Please follow good life style as • take plenty of fluid and • take less spicy and fatty foods and • take home made food only and do exercise regularly with yoga and meditation  and please keep positive  attitude to fight any disease and any problem of your life.
Yes u are taking right treatment.
Can help you, kindly consult and provide detailed history for proper diagnosis and further management