Fat in belly & thigh

I have a lot of fat in belly & thigh which may cause breathing problem while walking . i cant run it causes pain in thighs. i have so much back ache may be due to heavy weight in this age. so give me suggestion how to loose weight from belly first & thighs

Doctor Answers (3) on Fat in belly & thigh

Generally, Walking for Minimum 45 minutes a day + Strict Diet Control can reduce your blood sugar If you can share your (a) Fasting Glucose (b) Post Prandial Glucose (c) HbA1c (d) Blood Urea (e) Serum Creatinine (f) Lipid Profile reports I can tailor make the prescription (exercise Schedule + Drugs + Diet Chart) for you Also Mention your (a) Age (b) Weight (c) Height (d) Whether you take Non Vegetarian Food.
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...I can understand your concern. First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losing too much suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do. Also consult a dietician at any hospital who will be able to give you a proper chart regarding the same
Dr. A. Salam Pune | Internal Medicine
Dear Practo user. Best way to loose weight is diet and exercise. Don't go for any medicine for weight loss. That is the best what I can advise you as per my knowledge.