Fasting, Tics
Sir Today I went for Fasting check .. And reports says that I hv 270 fasting.. Which is very high.. So I wanna ask you is there any solution to cure this..

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
General Physician 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. This is alarming. Get Your sugar level checked after having food also. And also get hba1c test done which tells the sugar level of last three months. Follow up with reports and visit me at my clinic for detailed case history and treatment by homoeopathic mode. Homoeopathy will help you to lead a Healthy normal life even if you have Diabetes.