Feels fast heart beat
From two days, I feel my heart beat is slightly fast... continuously I m feeling it. No pain . But I can feel the heart beat continuously. I am not feeling normal.

Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
Palpitations need detailed evaluation to rule out metabolic and cardiac causes...meet MD physician...if normal then anxiety need to be considred
Dr. (Colonel) A.K Mehta
General Physician 35 yrs exp Pune
If you are feeling the heart rate, it is called palpitation. Most common cause for your age could be Hyperthyroidism. Otherwise, if some stress element is there, it could be due to Anxiety. If there are accompanying symptoms like loss of weight in spit of good appetite ot sweating on palms of hands, tremors, goitre, insomnia etc, you may get T3,T4 & TSH done along with CBC done & go to a Physician
Consult a Physician
Control Stress, if any

What does it mean when your heart beats fast