Fast weight loss

I am trying to lose weight fast.. I am working out daily.. also I came across a weight loss supplement called garcinia cambogia which is a citrus fruit found in south East Asia..if you have come across this and know about its results could you please let me know if it safe to take it??

Doctor Answers (2) on Fast weight loss

Fatima Radhanpurwala Navi Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hello,  now a day we do here about garcinia cambogia it's effect but every thing in excess has its side effects so I would recommend follow a healthy balance diet and exercise to loose weight and if you want to use supplements do it by advice and supervision of expert.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losing too mich suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do...consult dietitian they will do the needful.