Family related problems
I have family prob,2 yrs back on got married my mother in law tortures me a lot my husband never supports me for everything he says I have 8 months baby girl I'm in my parents house my husband didn't came to c me n my I have to take decisions pls tel me how to make strong decision.what I have to do ?
124 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Satish Ramaiah
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

I understand how difficult emotionally the situation is. Moreover managing a little baby on your own is not easy. Most marital or family dicords happen due to communication difficulties & lack of understanding of each other's emotions. I suggest you seek professional help for couple therapy. You got to take the initiative & suggest to your husband that you both take some professional help. This will help in creating an environment to better the communication, dynamics & bonding.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.