Face serum
I'm 30+ and have normal to oily skin. In general I do not have any skin issues on my face but I get pimples at times. Is it advisable to use vit c serum/retinol after 30?

Treatment depends on the grade...Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Depends on how are you ageing. Vit C could he avoided. Please attach images and consult online for a better evaluation and treatment plan
First start treatment for the acne, then you can start vitamin C serum
Do online consultation for better evaluation and treatment