Eyesight in 5years old kid
Hello my son is 5 year old . recently one of his eye became red and went to checkup to nearest eye clinic .the doctor suggested him to wear glasses because he is having 1.75eye sight .is it normal to have eyesight at this age .will this eyesight go away while he is growing .I'm very worried about him .can any one help me .will he need to wear glasses continuously throughout his life or by the age of 12 he may get back his vision.plz help me

Hello . A. Refractive error is normal at this age B. He has astigmatism and it is unlikely to go with time C. Glasses are advised for constant use
Please stop him from rubbing eyes it will further increase his cylinder power If he has associated allergy we need to treat it too It is regular astigmatism he is having and he should use glasses regularly both for near and distance work like reading and watching tv or else’s he will be prone to rub his eyes
He has cylindrical power in his eyes ( Astigmatism) , so he has to use glasses . It will not go with time .