Eyes white area yellownes
I have yellowness in white area of both of my eyes by birth, and looks really weird, just want to knw that if it's possible to remove it?

Dr. Arun Rajan
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Thiruvananthapuram

This may be just pigmentation or an indication of a systemic problem. Consult an ophthalmologist first, and ask him if u need to consult a physician.
Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

hello It is very difficult to comment without actually examining your eyes kindly send me a photo of your eyes so that i can review the pigmentation and guide you
Dr. Harisha N L

Yellowness of your eyes suggestive of jaundice...there are many causes for jaundice including hepatitis from viruses like Hep A,B,C,alcoholic behavior,high lipid diet,smoking affects your liver indirectly, it may also be due cholecystitis, cholelithiasis etc...so the cause for deranged LFT should be investigated properly...Consult nearest physician for clinical examination they will do the needful.