Floaters in my eyes,
When i see sky or bright areas i see floaters in my eyes which disturbing,Is it curable? and i have general question - my eye sight is -2.75 is there any way that my eye sight can be reversed like to zero NATURALLY.

Dr. Pramod Chaudhary
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Lucknow

Black floaters appears when our retina is weak, almost myopic persons have found slight weakness in retina but when weakness is increases then found black floaters...it can be cure by medicine take saptamrit lauh ayurvedic medicine 3-3 tab twice daily, triphala choorna 2gm honey 5 gm and mahatriphala ghrit 3gm mix it and take at bed time Now your power can be possible to remove but need ayurvedic panchkarma treatment and also takes time & money..possible to remove the glasses without operation ...for more details consult us..
consultation