Eyes problem
Actually doctor my eyes wil get etching so I wil rub the eyes water wil cone doctor so what I have to do, then I. Didn't show for doctor eyes and I not use specks doctor sometimes when I rubeyes water wil come and its make me to rub but under eye also dark doctor so what i have to do doctor please suggest me for all problems when I wilget etching its make me to rub more doctor please Doctor.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You could be having a infection of the conjunctiva. Because of that you may be getting itching. Is there also redness in your eyes? Do you have spectacles but you are not wearing or you dont have spectacles at all? Kindly use eye dropss dexoren-s, one drop thrice a day in both eyes. If it still doesnt subside, kindly consult a eye specialist in person as soon as possible. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Deepa Naik
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Ghaziabad
basically your are suffering from allergic conjunctivitis. use CROMAL EYE DROPS 3 TIMES AND REFRESH TEARS EYE DROPS 3-4 TIMES. USE THEM FOR 15 DAYS AND IF IT PERSISTS U CAN CONSULT ANY LOCAL OPHTHALMOOGIST.