Eyes getting blurred
Sometimes my eyes get blurred suddenly and and I am unable to have clear vision..after sometime it becomes normal but with ache..when I get eyes blurred I feel memory lost and cannot speak anything..I feel hands have no sensation...what can be the problem?? Please suggest

Dr. Y Siva Kumar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Hyderabad
This could suggest a nervous imbalance condition, such as migraine. There is very good cure or relief available, using simple medicines. There are tablets to get instant relief during acute attacks and a different set of tablets to prevent such acute episodes of pain/temporary disability. The results and benefits are sustained and long lasting.