Eyes allergy last 2 year
In eyes pimples in retina ichiing red eyes I take madicen always back problem

Retina is the inner most layer of the eye .. we cannot see it directly .There will not be pimples on retina .. I think it's cornea / sclera .. Itching is due to allergy Please consult ur ophthalmologist
Hello Pimples can't be present in retina Itching could be due to allergy Try A cold compresses B use antiallergic eyedrop like epinastine twice daily along with lubricating eyedrop frequently like refresh tears
You most likely don’t have pimples on your retina. If it’s allergic conjunctivitis any anti allergic drop should benefit you. Please consult an eye doctor for the same.