Eyekeratoconus
I am in second stage of eye keratoconus. Can i get a permanent solution without lenses or glasses.i s there any surgery.

Hello A. First step is to stop the progression of keratoconus by collagen cross linking B. The second step is visual rehabilitation by Glasses,contact lenses etc depending on topography of cornea Solution is guided by your corneal Topography Kindly share your reports so that I may guide you better
Many different surgeries available like collegen cross linking and intacts. You better consult a cornea specialist for these options