Keratoconus eye problem

Hello, I had a meeting with eye surgeon regarding my right eye is weaker then my left eye.. they told me i have keratoconus in my right eye but vision result is perfect i can see clearly withou glasses.. i just want to know.. is there any way to stop or cure it using natural remedies, eye exercises, ,yoga or any home remedies... because i dont want a surgery or maybe i cant afford it.. or how bad it can be..? Thanks

Hello. Sir well if you ask me I would say there is no other way to forego the surgery...i don't think k there are any home remedies nor yoga practices specific for it...generally all the home remedies and yoga will be focussed on improving the health or improving the immunity and not on halting any particular diseased condition...thank you
Dr. Shyam Prakash Vyas
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 41 yrs exp Bikaner
If vision is okay or best corrected visual acuity is good for your day to day work Get glasses or RGP contact lenses it will stabilize. No need for surgery in presence of good vision