Eye vision post Relex SMILE surgery
Hello, I had Relex smile surgery for my vision correction last week. My near and far vision is good now. But I am facing the problem while seeing the computer monitor. The words are too blurred and I am not able to work for 15 min also and this is making me nervous. I spoke to my doc and they mentioned that it is completely normal to hav this and it shall be fine with 2 or 3 weeks and we cannot do anything about it. I tried anti glare glasses too, but it didn't help Can someone please give some opinion on it as this is affecting my work. Thanks

Since only 1 week is over Better to wait and watch till 1 month is over as it takes roughly around 1 month for eye to stabilize. Your doctor must have given you steroid eye drops to decrease inflammation. If after 1 month it persist then you show
Hi..should settle down in some time . Use more lubricant drops and be patient .