Eye surgery at d age 28
Give suggestions on Lasik surgery. My eye no. is so high. Is d surgery danger for me. M 28 yr old. Plz give some useful advice. I wanna 2 remove my spectacle as soon as possible.

Dr. Arun Rajan
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Thiruvananthapuram

There no danger as such because serious complications are rare. But you will have to consult an ophthalmologist, preferably a cornea refractive surgeon to see if you are an eligible candidate for surgery .
Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

hello lasik is very good option to get rid of glasses Doctor will perform few tests (Schirmer test, Pentacam and Fundus examination) and if all tests are normal then you can go for lasik surgery without fear. Success rate of LASIK is over 96%. If tests are not okay and then you can get rid of glasses with help of ICL
Dr. Sridevi Haldar
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Noida

Hello, I understand your need for eliminating spectacle dependency. We first need to check your corneal thickness and corneal profile to see if we can do any refractive procedure. There are lot of options available these days. We can suggest one of them on the basis of your corneal profile. Just get a Pentacam done for BE.
Hello there..... Lasik eye surgery is a procedure that corrects certain vision problems, reducing or eliminating the need for eyeglasses or corrective lenses. Lasik eye surgery is the most common type of refractive surgery. Refractive surgery changes the shape of the dome-shaped transparent tissue cornea at the front of your eye.... Consult Ophthalmologist for further advice....