Eye strain
I just recently checked my eye Nomber at small optical shop and bought glasses from there.but now when i wear glasses only right eye is feel so much strain and I see blurry vision at distance of just 9 feet.Is that any problem in glasses or my right eye number is not match to the glasses no ? Or this strain is normal for first time glasses He consult my eye number as 1.50 for right eye & 0.50-0.50 for my left eye.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello This could be due to wrong prescription or wrong power fitted in to glasses. Kindly recheck it and if it's normal then nothing to worry and just observe