Eye strain from Computer
My job requires me to work on Computers all day leading to a strain on eyes. I have specs with negative power around .75. What type of lenses should I use to reduce strain on the eyes.

This is common problem with those who work on computer, use antiglare eyeglasses &put some lubricating eye drops 4-5 times a day & try to have normal blinking while working on computer.
Hi there...Blink often to refresh your eyes. Many people blink less than usual when working at a computer, which can contribute to dry eyes. Blinking produces tears that moisten and refresh your eyes. Try to make it a habit to blink more often when looking at a monitor...Take eye breaks...Check the lighting and reduce glare..Wipe the dust from your computer screen regularly. Dust lowers contrast and contributes to glare and reflection problems...Consult nearest opthalmologist they will do the needful.