Eye problem

I have constant little pain, dryness, some kind of heaviness, feeling of any foreign object inside (which is not actally present) in my right eye from past 3 months .i hv shown to good eye doctors .they examined my eyes and said ,everything is ok , its just the dryness of eyes..my eye power is -6 in both eyes (short sightedness)..i am wearing spects from the last 20 years and contact lenses from past 12 years..i hv not done lasik laser yet..when i see continuously tv screen or any bright thing for long ,water starts coming from my eyes..dryness i agree i have..but i just want to know why there is pain and heaviness as if sumthing is inside my eyes..i also want to tell that 3 months back i went for an anti tanning facial in parlour where they applied some pack all over my face..i am worried if some chemical from anti tanning went inside my eyes which is troubling me ..don't know the exact reason..coz of long use of lenses n spects or anti tanning chemical ..kindly advise me what to do

Doctor Answers (1) on Eye problem

Dr. Pranav Dave Surat | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
It is not related to yr facial. It muat be dryness. So work on it. Do proper treatment as per your doctor.