Some Dry Fevicol in Eye
Hi Doctor, I was pasting papers with some Fevicol MR. After about 5 minutes, some of it was still on my finger and I flicked a little of it into my eye. I washed my hands and rinsed my eyes for a few seconds after that. I have no pain, just some feeling of a foreign body sensation, which is also easing up with rinsing. Should I do something else about it?

Dr. Arun Rajan
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Thiruvananthapuram

May be there is some portion of the fevicol left in your eye or may be there is a corneal abrasion which is causing the irritation. Consult an ophthalmologist immediately.
Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello There is nothing to worry Consult local opthalmologist and he will remove it from your eyes
Dr. Vivek Sharma
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 15 yrs exp Karnal
Yes u must see an eye specialist as there could be some corneal erosion as well. Start putting lubricating eye drops & Keep washing ur eyes  frequently till then.