Eye problem
Hi, recently I discovered that I am suffering from Keratoconus on ma right eye at advance stage, I have done all the tests and was concluded with RGP LENSES...I have started wearing it...i am still getting used to it as it hurts but after removing it I feel very itchy and irritated in the right eye as though something is stuck in it...can u please suggest anything? Should I consult some other doctor or anything else.

Dr. Arun Rajan
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Tirunelveli

Keep using the lenses for now.. contact lenses take some time to get used to. Use lubricating eyedrops like optive along with the lenses. If you are still having problems after 2 months, take a second opinion
Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Hello At this stage RGP lenses are best option. It may trouble you in initial days but you will get used to it after some time. Meanwhile use lubricating eyedrop frequently
Dr. Pranav Dave
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 11 yrs exp Surat
Use lubricating eye drops like genteal or refresh ezee along with your contact le s for 4 timeams a day.