Keratoconus
Hi, I've been diagnosed with Keratoconus on 2002. I was using hard lenses those days and undergone C3R procedure on 2009. After C3R, I did not use any lenses. I've the orbscan report that was taken just before the C3R procedure. In recent days, I feel more stress on my eyes and reaction of my eyes under various circumstances such as Sunlight, Night Drives, etc. So, I would like to have this re-tested to confirm on the progress of the cornea and the treatment options for Keratoconus in recent days. Thanks,

Dr. Y Siva Kumar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Hyderabad
After the C3R procedure, it is possible that the condition might have stopped progressing. You can get this verified by your ophthalmologist, who may repeat the orbscan and perform other tests, to verify the status of your keratoconus.