Eye pressure anxiety
I went for eye checkup was Expirenceing flashes of light my every basic eye exam was normal  but eye pressure was 21 and 23 I was at heights of anxiety that I have eye pressure high but doctor didn't said anything he said normal no neeed to visit again it's just dry eyes. I went for eye pressure check again after two days due to anxiety and now it was 19 and 21. Is it high? Or is it just anxiety that is making it high? My doc is. Not concerned

Follow your treating doctor advice

For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 99991o44o8
Kindly discuss for your concern Need to evaluate further.
Follow your treating doctors advice
Needs evaluation by opthalmologist.
Need more details about your condition, kindly go for a consultation.