Eye Pain -wrinkles in lid
My wife is an IT professional. She works on computer for 10hrs a day continuously. She uses Bausch and Lomb contact lens. Left eye power 1.75 Right eye 2. She uses lens for 10hrs a day. Not using expired lens. Since yesterday she has pain in her eyes. Her upper eyelids are wrinkled. She has more pain in upper eyelid. Tears are rolling out often. I have got appointment for tomorrow. I just want to know why it happens? Is it because of some allergy or lens effect?

Dr. Mukesh Paryani
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Pune

Looks more like allergic eye disease or contact lens associated allergy. in either cases , discontinue contact lenses for some time,, visit eye surgeon to confirm diagnosis and management accordingly
discontinue contact lens
never overwear contact lens