Chalazion on eye lids
I have chalazion on both my eye lids. I need it to be removed.so whats the process and cost of surgery and qualified doctors to go for.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello Chalazion is minor Surgery Any opthalmologist can operate you Cost may be around 1000

Hello there we understand your feeling and your condition too. But then chalazion is ine of the most common infection that occur to the glands of the eyelids. But it would take a matter of time to remove it. It isn't a surgery and it is just a small procedure to be removed. You just have to consult a ophthalmologist for your further evaluation amd management. Thank you

Lid surgery before and after