Eye floaters & flashes
I see quite a number of floaters in my vision since past few years.. they're very distracting, particularly when there's a light background also I see light flashes at the edge of my vision at times.. please advise on what could be the possible reasons for this & how can it be cured?

Hello.. Well there might be many reasons of floaters like retinal detachment, generation like snail track, lattice..etc...it's always better to meet an ophthalmologist and then decide on what to do next...
suggest you to meet a doctor..thank you
Dr. Shahnawaz Kazi
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 11 yrs exp Mumbai
You would need a depressed retinal evaluatuon to rule out retinal tear which if present will need laser to seal it. 0
Do not neglext flashes.
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello..... Eye floaters are small spots that drift through your field of vision. A sudden increase in the number of floaters,flashes of light, loss of side vision,changes that come on quickly and get worse over time are the warning signs you must consult ophthalmologist you if you have any of these symptoms.