Flash after laser barrage
Doctors found lattice degeneration in both my eyes.I have never had flashes but had some usual floaters but it was never a problem for me.Finally i decided to go ahead with a laser barrage treatment in both eyes.its just been 10 days and i am seeing twinkly or flash like thing in the lower periphery of my left eye. Incidentally , the doc had to use the laser treatment twice on my left eye. SHould i be worried? I am really scared that i shouldnt have gone for laser barrage at all !

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

hello please dont worry barrage laser was good choice forget about flashes...these will come down with time keep in touch with your ophthalmologist
Dr. Shishir Sood
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 6 yrs exp Ludhiana
The treatment u have undergone is correct. But now u r having flashes is a concern. U can take second opinion from an experienced retina specialist. He will be able to guide u better.