Eye floaters
I am suffering from eye floaters in both the eyes from past 5 years and once underwent unsuccessful laser treatment . Right eye floater disturbs me a lot while reading or working in computers and in bright light areas. I am totally annoyed with right eye floaters having shaped like spiderweb. Whichever doctor i consult , they say you have to live with that, i am totally fed up with that. Is there any solution through laser treatment like (LEH VitLase™ – Freedom From Floaters) as veterectomy is riskier one.

Dr. Shubha N
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Mysore

Hello, I can understand your concern. The ophthalmologist has given you the right advice. It will tend to settle down after a while, but don't pay too much attention to it. The procedures that you have mentioned can help only as a last resort. But every procedures has risks and complications, a vitreo retinal surgeon is a best person that I would advice you to see and get advice from.. Hope this helps.