Eye floaters

I am suffering from eye floaters in both the eyes from past 5 years and once underwent unsuccessful laser treatment . Right eye floater disturbs me a lot while reading or working in computers and in bright light areas. I am totally annoyed with right eye floaters having shaped like spiderweb. Whichever doctor i consult , they say you have to live with that, i am totally fed up with that. Is there any solution through laser treatment like (LEH VitLase™ – Freedom From Floaters) as veterectomy is riskier one.
views-icons 94 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Eye floaters

doctor profile image
Dr. Shubha N
8 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon

INR 300 for 24 hrs

Hello, I can understand your concern. The ophthalmologist has given you the right advice. It will tend to settle down after a while, but don't pay too much attention to it. The procedures that you have mentioned can help only as a last resort. But every procedures has risks and complications, a vitreo retinal surgeon is a best person that I would advice you to see and get advice from.. Hope this helps.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?