Extremely dry scalp
I have extremely dry scalp resulting into severe itching and hair fall, dandruff like white flakes. It has even reached to my forehead, especially just after I wash my hair my forehead skin close to scalp becomes white and dry. Same thing happened in last year winters too but it eventually settled in the month of May. But now again it has stared. Please help. I am also attaching a photo of flakes fell after I combed my hair.

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this dryness... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription